Your Launchpad for a career in the Electronics Industry
Also called ‘Embedded Software Developer’ this course strengthens your programming skills and conceptual understanding of System Design.
Ready to get started?
Sectors having opportunities in Embedded
About the Program
Also called ‘Embedded Software Developer’ this course strengthens your programming skills and conceptual understanding of System Design. You will be able to Assess Requirement Specifications, Write Application Modules, Test and Validate the Application Modules for the Embedded System. The program also enhances your logical thinking ability, paying attention to detail, and communication skills making you employable and a best fit for the industry.
Eligibility and Prerequisites
- Engineering in EC, EE, TC, CS, IT
- Graduate from 2018, 2019, 2020
- 60% and above in graduation
- Basic knowledge of C Programming, Analog, and Digital Electronics
Embedded Software Engineer
- Overview of Linux OS & Command Line Interface
- Linux Shell Programming and Environment Variables
- Shell & Filtering Commands
- User Accounts & Remote Login
- Redirection, Pipes, Directory and File System Structure
- VIM Editor and Commands
- Open Source ecosystem
- Making choices for Embedded Linux distribution
- Evolution of high-end Embedded Systems
- Host and Target concepts
- U-boot, Cross Compiling, Porting Linux kernel
- Introduction to Data Structures & Algorithm Analysis
- Abstract Data Types (ADT)
- Stacks, Queues & Linked Lists
- Trees & Recursion
- Sorting Algorithms
- Basics of C & Operators
- C Statements & Arrays
- Pointers & Structures
- Unions, Functions & Files
- Eclipse IDE
Delivery Model and Course Schedule
Sessions are aptly planned to ensure wholistic conceptual learning and adequate hands-on training. The program is design to be completed as a day scholar with about 6Hrs of engagement every day, and to be completed across 24 Weeks.
- Embedded Software Engineer (Firmware)
- System Software Engineer (Kernel & RTOS)
- Application Software Engineer (Device Drivers)
- Software Test Engineer
- Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Embedded System Trainer
- Marketing & Sales Executive (FAE)
Alumni of Embedded Engineers
Companies Hiring Embedded Engineers
My entire team was prototyping by the end of the first day!
Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed molestie, velit ut eleifend sollicitudin, neque orci tempor nulla, id sagittis nisi ante nec arcu.
Shyam , Embedded System Engineer
How it Works
Registration and Enrolment Process
Fill up Registration Form
Take Online Test
Submit Verification Documents
Share Payment Details
You are On-board
Who should sign-up for this Course?
- Freshers who are looking for a career in the electronics industry
- Students in the final semester, who are keen to pursue a career in the electronics domain
- Graduates who are keen to continue their higher studies wanting to upskill themselves
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience wanting to upskill and switch their careers to the electronics industry
What is my trainer profile?
Trainers who will engage with you in this program are industry subject matter experts with about 10+ years of industry experience and have the necessary teaching experience as well. You are in the right hands for learining.
How do i compensate a missed session?
Can I attend this course before completing my graduation?
- Yes, you can take the online course in the final semester, as long as you fulfill the basic eligibility criteria such as:
- 60% throughout in 10th, 12th and under graduation
- No Backlogs
- This program is offered through our Finishing School on Campus initiative. Please check with your institute if they have registered with us for the program.
Where will I have to attend interviews?
Majority of the companies are located in Bangalore, hence majority of the opportunitites are also in Bangalore. You will have to attend the interview opportunitites in the companies location.
How do I make my fee payments?
Fees can be paid via online bank account transfer or account deposit. Account details:
Account Name: Pi Square Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Account No : 018363700000910
IFSC Code : YESB0000183
Branch Name : Hi-Tech City
What kind of mentorship and support is provided during the course?
- Doubts can be cleared by interacting with the faculty at the end of each session.
- There is also a provision of revision for 1hr. scheduled every week. You can interact with trainer and get your doubts cleared.
- Outside this you may reach your trainer via chat and email anytime to get your doubts cleared.
Is there a provision for loan?
Yes, if the candidate is eligible he can get loan amount sanctioned for the entire program and pay in interest free EMI’s.