Experience: 0 – 2 Yrs
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent oral, written and Communication Skills
- Graduation (B.Tech is an added advantage)
- Excellent People Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent counselling skills
- Good Dress Sense
- Ready to GO, Person
- Must be a Pro-Active
- Providing counseling face to face, over the telephone, or online.
- Glad to meet people from various professions.
- Respect their problems and situations.
- Be patient while listening to your client’s case.
- Be very good with your oral, written, and communication skills.
- Help the client understand and overcome social or behavioral problems through individual and group counseling.
- Provide individual and small group counseling based on client needs.
- Help the client set realistic academic and career goals and develop a plan to achieve them.
- Work with clients on their needs for career development.
- Maintain a database of client academic and employment records.
- Help clients craft a long-term plan for reaching their career objectives.
- Help a client recognize his/her unique inherent qualities that they can relate to making a career out of.